Our number one priority is to protect our Tour guests, Tour Guides & Tour Partners!
- Compliance with all local government & regulations: Our company and tour partners take COVID-19 regulations very seriously and follow all necessary recommendations and guidelines. Your safety and wellbeing on the tours is our top priority!
- Tour guides have been trained about COVID-19 policies and safety. Our tour guides will maintain safe hand washing practice and wear masks
- Use of Masks: PHO order on masks in public indoor settings August 25, masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+). https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
Please note that if you do not have your own mask, our tour guides will provide disposable ones.
- Vaccine cards: Starting September 13, proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses. must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, must be fully vaccinated. The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended. The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) and covers:
Licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service (indoor and patio dining) https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html#required
- Hand Washing and Sanitation: Your tour guide and our tour partners will have hand sanitizer and hand-washing facilities available and we recommend frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer during the tour. Every party will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitizer.
Food Tastings: We have adjusted our food tastings where necessary to make sure it is provided in a safe manner.
- Cancellation policy: Tours can be rescheduled/or cancelled up to 24 hours before tour start for a full refund.
Tour stops are subject to change. If a tour partner cannot accommodate a tour due to COVID-19, we reserve the right to shorten the tour or add other options or cancel the tour.
- We ask that only healthy people who have not been exposed to COVID-19 join the tour. If you feel sick, stay home!
- If you come down with COVID-19 after the tour within 2 weeks, we ask that you please contact us so we can contact our tour partners and other tour guests that were on the same tour
- Find Covid-19 travel related info on Canadian Government website. Click here.
Please do not join our food tours if you:
Have any of the following symptoms:
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us by email or phone
We are happy to answer your questions! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Taste Vancouver Food Tours Team