Our number one priority is to protect our Tour guests, Tour Guides & Tour Partners!
- Compliance with all local government & regulations: Our company and tour partners take COVID-19 regulations very seriously and follow all necessary recommendations and guidelines. Your safety and wellbeing on the tours is our top priority!
- Tour guides have been trained about COVID-19 policies and safety. Our tour guides will maintain safe hand washing practices, wear masks and follow social distance requirement.
- Tour Partners follow local government & regulations. Staff wear masks, disinfect surfaces frequently, use safe hand washing practices.
- Tour size: We take a maximum of 6 tour guests per tour.
- Social Distancing Measures: In accordance with local regulations we will maintain social distance whenever possible while on tour visiting our tour partners. Tour guides will enforce a 6 feet (2 m) distance between all guests during the tour where possible.
- Use of Masks: Out of safety and respect to your tour guide and fellow guests, we suggest that you bring your own mask to use between tour stops. Although not mandatory, we recommend it. Please note that if you do not have your own mask, our tour guides will provide disposable ones.
- Hand Washing and Sanitation: Your tour guide and our tour partners will have hand sanitizer and hand-washing facilities available and we recommend frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer during the tour. Every party will be provided with a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Food Tastings: We have adjusted our food tastings where necessary to make sure it is provided in a safe manner.
- Private Tours: You have the option to book a private tour (if you are concerned about being with other people) for an additional $20 per person. This is available for group sizes between 2 - 6 people.
- Cancellation policy: Tours can be rescheduled/or cancelled up to 24 hours before tour start for a full refund.
- Tour stops are subject to change. If a tour partner cannot accommodate a tour due to COVID-19, we reserve the right to shorten the tour or add other options or cancel the tour.
- At this time, we only accept Canadian residents/visitors on our tours. We look forward to welcome our international guests in the future when our health authorities will lift travel restrictions. ”To protect Canadians from the outbreak of COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place that limit travel to Canada. Until further notice, most foreign nationals cannot travel to Canada, even if they have a valid visitor visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA). These restrictions stop most non-essential (discretionary) travel to Canada. Find more information on the Canadian Government website. Click here.
- We ask that only healthy people who have not been exposed to COVID-19. If you feel sick, stay home!
- If you come down with COVID-19 after the tour within 2 weeks, we ask that you please contact us so we can contact our tour partners and other tour guests that were on the same tour
Please do not join our food tours if you:
Have any of the following symptoms:
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us by email or phone
We are happy to answer your questions! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Taste Vancouver Food Tours Team