Our number one priority is to protect our Tour guests, Tour Guides & Tour Partners!
- Compliance with all local government & regulations: Our company and tour partners take COVID-19 regulations very seriously and follow all necessary recommendations and guidelines. Your safety and wellbeing on the tours is our top priority!
- Tour guides have been trained about COVID-19 policies and safety. Our tour guides will maintain safe hand washing practice and wear masks when required..
- Hand Washing and Sanitation: Your tour guide and our tour partners will have hand sanitizer and hand-washing facilities available and we recommend frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer during the tour.
- Cancellation policy: Tours can be rescheduled/or cancelled up to 24 hours before tour start for a full refund.
Tour stops are subject to change. If a tour partner cannot accommodate a tour due to COVID-19, we reserve the right to shorten the tour or add other options or cancel the tour.
- We ask that only healthy people who have not been exposed to COVID-19 join the tour. If you feel sick, stay home!
- If you come down with COVID-19 after the tour within 2 weeks, we ask that you please contact us so we can contact our tour partners and other tour guests that were on the same tour
- Find Covid-19 travel related info on Canadian Government website. Click here.
Please do not join our food tours if you:
Have any of the following symptoms:
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us by email or phone
We are happy to answer your questions! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Taste Vancouver Food Tours Team