Every year it happens.... you're tasked with coming up with an idea for your colleagues to get together, outside the office and celebrate the holidays. You want to try something new but you don't have a lot of time to research or a lot of energy to find something new, different and exciting.
1) How many are in your party? Start by determining if you're 5 or 15. That makes confirming availability easy.
2) What day is everyone available? Can your entire group get out on a Wednesday afternoon? Or a Friday afternoon? Or does it need to be outside of regular business hours?
3) What location is best for everyone? Does it need to be near your workplace or are you all ready for a real adventure? Of course, this may be answered by answering question number 2 - the day may determine the location.
4) What kind of party are you looking for? Are you a wild and crazy bunch looking to capitalize on the time of year to really let loose together? Or are you more reserved and looking for more of a genuinely cultural experience? That will determine what's next!
5) Take a look at the Taste Vancouver Food Tours home page and pick one of our food tours. Based on how you answered number 4, consider the area that will work best with your collective goals. For a real foodie experience, consider our Little Italy Food Tour, which takes you through Commercial Drive for an Italian food experience. If you want a starter to kick off a big party night, check out our new Brewery Creek Tour. Your party will have tours of local breweries along with samples of local brew. A few bites are included on this tour but it's really about local beer. We have more options to choose from. You'll find them all on the Taste Vancouver Food Tours website.
6) Once you have all these details narrowed down, confirm the tour and the date. Need a hand nailing it all down? Give us a call! We are more than happy to help you put the pieces together.
7) Does your holiday fun include a Secret Santa gift swap? Why not include a Taste Vancouver Food Tour gift certificate? With our current holiday promotion, every time you buy 2 gift certificates, you'll get a $25 credit with us to put toward your holiday party or save for yourself in the new year! Who says there aren't perks to being responsible for organizing a group party?
8) Spread the word! Let your group know you are confirmed!
There is one last thing we insist you must do after you've completed all the other steps.